Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Always playing catch-up......

I wish I could post cookies on here as soon as I make them, but I just usually don't! I do post them a little more frequently on Facebook, if anyone wants to take a look over there! It's 'The Chic Cookie' (of course) :)

Here are some recent cookies:

Thanksgiving tray for my friend Tina :)

Fruit tray for a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party! I have no idea why this and some of the other pictures are sideways--I wish I could fix it......but I have no idea how!

And finally, the first of many Christmas cookies to come!



You don't have to turn your head to see this one ;)

Christmas platter for an office Christmas party......Santa's belt inspired by Sugarbelle, and reindeer inspired by The Baking Sheet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment